Terms & Conditions
Cancellation by Arran Bushcraft and Survival
- Whilst we will make every effort to run our courses as scheduled, there may be exceptional circumstances (e.g. an outbreak of Foot and Mouth disease, extreme weather, ferry cancellations, illness)
- When we are forced to cancel a course. In these circumstances, an alternative date will be offered; if an alternative is not available or suitable for either party, a full refund will be offered.
- Arran Bushcraft and Survival has full public liability insurance.
- The courses take place in a woodland with a rough access track and in all weather conditions. You acknowledge that these environments are never completely risk free. Whilst Arran Bushcraft and Survival makes every effort to minimise risks, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not a result of negligence on the part of Arran Bushcraft and Survival or for any accidents or losses which are due to your failure to follow our instructions.
- Arran Bushcraft and Survival recommends that you consider taking out your own personal insurance if you require it.
- Arran Bushcraft and Survival will not be responsible for any accidents or mishaps occurring to third parties taught by you.
- If you have a complaint, you should approach us first; this will allow for a speedy remedy of the complaint.
- If you feel you have a complaint after the end of the course you must put it in writing within 14 days of the course ending.
- We will not be liable for any complaints received after 14 days of the course ending.
- Any complaints received will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Photographs & Videos
- You agree that any photographs or videos taken while with Arran Bushcraft and Survival can be used by us in any way we deem appropriate.
- You must inform us in writing prior to the start of the course that you do not wish to be photographed or videoed.